Friday, November 5, 2010

Rat Attack

If I’ am still alive I’ll tell you a story!
One early morning in October I was cleaning my dad’s garage after a mud hurricane. After a little I noticed a little Iron door in the floor. I put down my my wet mop and hurried to the little door. I kneeled down and saw that the lock on the door was broken and rusty. I thought. Maybe I should quickly peek inside. Maybe I should forget about the door. But I calmly took off the the rusty old lock and opened the door. I peeked inside. There was a long narrow tunnel. Then I heard a screeching sound. Just then a pack of rat’s scrurried on me. I wok up inside a dungeon. Then a man came in and killed me.

by Valentina

8 comments:

  1. i don't get it, i thought you were alive, but you said you were killed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you gonna post more?

    Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good story, maybe you might want to keep going and give a bit more detail

    ReplyDelete
  4. creepy.
    was it a man the size of a rat that killed u?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome iit is epic

    ReplyDelete